Please ship products (unless instructed otherwise) to:
Labstat International Inc.
50 Groff Place
To ensure expedient delivery of your samples for testing, please follow the shipping instructions below. For further information contact email@example.com.
- Prepare a commercial invoice;
- For Customs purposes all paperwork must include the declaration "For Test and Destruction Only";
- Include the name of Labstat’s customs broker, Russell Farrow, on all paperwork and on all shipping containers (boxes, skids, etc);
- The shipment is to be sent in bond to Canada Customs Kitchener; and
- E-mail the courier waybill to your Labstat